Double Chocolate Fudge September 2, 2015 15:27
Our decadent double chocolate NO BAKE fudge recipe is full of healthy antioxidants and high quality protein!
2 scoops of Complete Paleo Protein (approx. 1 cup)
1 cup coconut oil
1 cup almond butter
1 cup 100% cacao powder
1 cup dates (pitted)
1 pinch of sea salt
1/2 cup of walnuts
coconut oil spray
1. Soak your dates in hot water for about 10 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
2. Mix the Complete Paleo Protein into melted coconut oil.
3. Place all ingredients, except for walnuts, in a food processor and blend until soft and well combined.
4. Add the walnuts into the blended mix.
5. Spread evenly into a glass dish that has been sprayed with coconut oil.
6. Place in the fridge overnight.
Cacao is full of antioxidants and natural anti-depressants.
Coconut oil is great for your skin and hair as well as helping to aid in weight loss.
Walnuts are rich in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids, improve bone health & protect against cardiovascular disease.